Lisisjulia

Julia's Book Haven

I love stories, reading them, watching them, and getting lost in them. I read mostly romance, I just like happy endings :)

Si-cology 1: Tales and Wisdom from Duck Dynasty's Favorite Uncle
Si Robertson

Storm's Heart (Elder Races Series #2)

Storm's Heart - Thea Harrison Ok, so this one was maybe more of a 4 star read but I really loved Tiago so I bumped it to 5 stars. I loved Niniane (Tricks) and Tiago. Their characters were wonderful and their relationship was so well written that is felt very real. Tiago is so freaking sweet, and you don't expect that all at the start of the book. He is basically a soldier, that's all he has been for a very long time, so it was extra special that he was so tender, sweet and funny with Niniane. I loved Niniane to, she had a great sense of humour which helped lighten the story, which was really needed. My only real issue with the book was the storyline going on around Tiago and Niniane, it was a little slow and it took away focus on the relationship. It would have been fine if it was a more interesting storyline, but it was all just court stuff and politics with a few fights thrown in. And the book seemed to end abruptly too. It was like, one last big fight, brief description of the palace, gloss of her coronation, and that's a rap. It just seemed like it was rapped up quick, I don't get why, the book has 20 chapters, if a few more were needed to close the book properly then I think the author should have done that. But, even with all that I did really enjoy the book. Niniane and Tiago are now a favourite couple for me, and I would recommend the book so that people can enjoy their wonderful relationship. I look forward to the next in the series, Rune's book! Yay :)