Lisisjulia

Julia's Book Haven

I love stories, reading them, watching them, and getting lost in them. I read mostly romance, I just like happy endings :)

Si-cology 1: Tales and Wisdom from Duck Dynasty's Favorite Uncle
Si Robertson

Heart of Obsidian

Heart of Obsidian - Nalini Singh "It is time to step out of the dark"This book was great, the best in the series so far! For those of you who don't know or haven't guessed this is Kaleb's book. From our previous interactions with Kaleb I was very intrigued but cautious since he didn't come off as good hero martial. Well this book sure showed me not to judge a character before I've read their story. Kaleb was an awesome hero! I loved him. And his leading lady Sahara was perfect for him. She was so strong and yet she never got annoyed with Kaleb's protectiveness. I loved the way she cared for Kaleb, someone who had never had anyone in his life care for him. It was so sweet. There was a lot of stuff happening in this book and it is very fast paced but the relationship never feels rushed. And nothing overshadows the touching love story. At least not for me. This book has definitely become an instant favourite for me. I highly recommend fans of the series to drop what you're doing and read this book right now. If you aren't a fan you should drop everything you're doing and become a fan. **Make sure to start with the first book though**