Lisisjulia

Julia's Book Haven

I love stories, reading them, watching them, and getting lost in them. I read mostly romance, I just like happy endings :)

Si-cology 1: Tales and Wisdom from Duck Dynasty's Favorite Uncle
Si Robertson

Torch (Take It Off, #1)

Torch (Take It Off, #1) - Cambria Hebert 4.5 StarsOr should I say, 4.5 smoking hot firefighters? ;)This book surpised me, I didn't expect to like it as much as I did. But it was actually really good! There is a great balance of the suspence and romance and it keeps you on the edge of your seat. Plus I loved that until the author wanted you to know, you had no freaking clue who the bad guy was. And even after she tells you, she throws in another twist so you're extra surprised at the end lol. This book is super steamy too, sometimes I felt like I was the one of fire. Holt was freaking HOT I loved him. And Katie was great too, she was so sweet. I feel like they are one of those couples I'd see in the store and just sigh because they are just so perfect for each and you can tell they are so freaking happy. Plus I loved that she was short and tiny and he was tall and big, I love those couples, they're so cute!!