Lisisjulia

Julia's Book Haven

I love stories, reading them, watching them, and getting lost in them. I read mostly romance, I just like happy endings :)

Si-cology 1: Tales and Wisdom from Duck Dynasty's Favorite Uncle
Si Robertson

Never Seduce a Scot: The Montgomerys and Armstrongs

Never Seduce a Scot: The Montgomerys and Armstrongs - I loved this book. I've never read a Maya Banks book before so I wasn't sure what to expect, but it was great. And it isn't easy to win me over when it comes to historial books. I picked up this book for two reasons, first because I think the cover is beautiful, and second because I read the description and was immediately interested in Eveline's story. Once I started it though I was reading because I was so caught up in the story. I loved Eveline's bright look on life and how she didn't let the bad stuff get in her way of finding joy in her life. And Graeme was great, I really liked how even though he probably should have hated Eveline because of what her family had done to his, that he never mistreated her and was actually very protective and kind to her. He was a great hero, and Eveline was a great heroine. Even the secondary characters were great. I loved Graeme's sister and her love for mischeif. Over all this book was just a great historial romance and I would recommend it.